Welcome to Red Pulse
Information We Collect
We are committed to respecting your privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information you share with us. When you interact with us through the Services, we collect certain information from you when you voluntarily provide such information (for example, when you register for access to our Services). Such ‘Personal Information’ we collect may include, but is not limited to, a first and last name, country of citizenship, phone number, physical address, email address, IP address, company name and position, or other contact information that we may request to comply with regulatory requirements. We may use your email address account to send updates, newsletter or news regarding our services.
How We Disclose And Share Information
Red Pulse is not in the business of selling your information. We consider your information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your information with certain third parties, as set forth below:
- Customer’s Instructions: Red Pulse will share and disclose customer information in accordance with a customer’s instructions, including any applicable terms in any customer agreements and customer’s use of Services, and in compliance with applicable law and legal process.
- Corporate Affiliates: Red Pulse may share your information with its corporate affiliates, parents and/or subsidiaries.
- During a Change to Red Pulse’s Business: If Red Pulse engages in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of some or all of Red Pulse’s assets or stock, financing, public offering of securities, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities (e.g. due diligence), a portion of or all of your information may be shared or transferred, subject to standard confidentiality arrangements.
- Aggregated Information: In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of our Services, we may conduct internal research on our customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the information collected. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and we may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes. For example, we may share aggregated or de-identified information with prospects or partners for business or research purposes, such as telling a prospective Red Pulse customer the average amount of users within a certain geographical location.
- To Comply with Laws: If we receive a request for information, we may disclose your Information if we reasonably believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
- To enforce our rights, prevent fraud, and for safety : To protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Red Pulse or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
- Web Cookies: A ‘Web Cookie’ is a string of information that a website stores on a user’s computer that the user’s browser provides to the website each time the user uses the site. We may employ cookies and similar technologies to keep track the pages that users visit during visits to our web and mobile sites, both to help us improve users’ experiences and to help us understand how our Service is being used. Users who do not wish to have web cookies placed on their computers should set their browsers to refuse web cookies before accessing our web and mobile sites, with the understanding that certain features of the site may not function properly without the aid of web cookies. Users who refuse web cookies assume all responsibility of any resulting loss of functionality.
- With Consent: Red Pulse may share your Information with third parties when we have consent to do so.
Our Legal Basis for Handling Your Personal Data
- To provide, update, maintain and protect our Services and business: This includes use of your Information to support delivery of the Services under an express or implied customer agreement, prevent or address service errors, security or technical issues, analyze and monitor usage, trends and other activities or at an authorized user’s request.
- As required by applicable law, legal process or regulation
- To communicate with you by responding to your requests, comments and questions: If you contact us, we may use your information to respond.
- To develop and provide tools and additional features: Red Pulse continually strives to improve its Services to be as useful as possible for authorized users. For example, we may improve our Service functionality by using your information to help determine and rank the relevance of content, channels or expertise to an authorized user, make Services suggestions based on historical use and predictive models, identify organizational trends and insights, or to customize a Services experience or create new productivity features and products.
- To send emails and other communications: We may send you service, technical and other administrative emails, messages and other types of communications. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our Services, our Services offerings, and important Services-related notices, such as security and fraud notices. These communications are considered part of the Services and you may not opt out of them. In addition, we sometimes send emails about new product features, promotional communications or other news about Red Pulse. These are marketing messages so you can control whether you receive them (aka “opt-out” of). If at any time you wish not to receive any future marketing communications or you wish to have your personal information deleted from or mailing lists, please contact us at [email protected] .
- For billing, account management and other administrative matters: Red Pulse may need to contact you for invoicing, account management and similar reasons and we use account data to administer accounts and keep track of billing and payments.
- To investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse
To the extent prohibited by applicable law, Red Pulse does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you learn that anyone younger than 13 has unlawfully provided us with personal data, please contact us at [email protected] and we will take steps to delete such information.
We generally retain personal data for so long as it may be relevant to the purposes identified herein. To dispose of personal data, we may anonymize it, delete it, or take other appropriate steps. Data may persist in copies made for backup and business continuity purposes for additional time.
Your Data Rights and Choices
Individuals located in certain countries have certain statutory rights in relation to their personal data. Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you have the right to request access to your personal information, as well as to seek to update, delete, restrict the use of, or correct this information. You can usually do this using the settings and tools provided in your Services account. You may also click the “unsubscribe” link in any of our marketing materials. If you cannot use the settings and tools or have any issues or questions, please contact our customer support at [email protected] for additional access and assistance.
Solving puzzles you can improve your dexterity and problem solving skills.